- Maxwell Ubah, Professor H Sama Nwana, Make The Cut
By Clifford Agugoesi, Editor-in-Chief
The countdown for the Human Resources & ICT Forum 2022, organized by the Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation(CTO) has begun. The forum will take place on the 25 – 26 May 2022.
According to a CTO communication, to which Cyber Era NG is privy, this forum will provide leaders of organisations and human resources(HR) practitioners with insight into technological enablers and practical advice for adapting, innovating and evolving their organisations in an environment of uncertainty.
High-level speakers confirmed to speak include at the forum:
- Chief Executive Officer , Huawei Technologies Research & Development (UK) Ltd, Henk Koopmans
- Human Capital Management Middlesex University, Professor Andrew Mayo
- Chief Executive Officer, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, Peter Cheese
- Chief Executive Officer, Strategy House Limited, Nigeria, Maxwell Ubah
- Managing Partner, Cenerva Ltd Director, Atlantic Telecoms & Media, Professor H Sama Nwana
- President, Human Resource Professionals, Antigua & Barbuda, Laurie Louard
- Head of Connectivity Policy Africa, Fargani Tambeayuk
Secretary General of the CTO, Ms. Bernadette Lewis is set to welcome delegates to the forum and encourages all Commonwealth Members to join the event.