Lilian Ngozi Omoregie is an accomplished Entrepreneur, IT Consultant, Author & publisher of Computer academic Text and Workbooks. She is the Founder & CEO of Lezzon Computers (LITTC) with over 26 years’ experience in IT Computer education in schools as well as the Nigerian Government and the corporate world at large. In 2016, her super entrepreneurial spirit led her to venture into the Food & Beverage industry when she set up Delightful Meals Fast Food & Restaurant, a food outlet within the Awoyaya Lekki Epe Expressway environment. And, in 2018, she became an Int’l health consultant for Spain and Nigeria.
Also in March 2020, she was appointed the Head of Food and Beverages Nigeria for Compass of The World S.R.L Barcelona Spain.
Lilian Omoregie is about the first female Consultant in Nigeria, who by the grace of God, spotlighted the initiative to pioneer the collaboration of the private sector Secondary Schools in the area of incorporating and teaching ICT as a subject long before it was officially recognized and instituted by the federal government into the Nigerian academic calendar as a subject; as well as by other corporate bodies in the IT academic field as it is today.
She holds both a graduate degree in Mass Communication and Master’s Degree in Information Technology from the University of Lagos.
Since her company’s inception in the past two decades, Lilian, through Lezzon Computers LITTC, has empowered over 1.2 million Nigerian students from the private /public Schools and a number of NGOs within the country.
1. She managed the SEED Internet project in partnership with Schlumberger in Holy Child College Ikoyi Lagos for 4 years.
2. She through her Company had a partnership initiative with Eti-Osa Local Government Area Curriculum/Content Development for Secondary Schools in Lagos and SSCE Holders. (Computer Training)2013
3. She is also in partnership with TSM FOUNDATION (NGO FOR HIV & AIDS) at seminars on sex Education and HIV stigmatization.
To mention a few,
4. She provided IT Consultancy, Training and Management services to The Nigerian Tourism & Development Corporation NTDC, Lagos.
5. IT Consultancy and ICT Management services to St. Gregory’s College Ikoyi, Lagos
6. IT Consultancy and ICT Management services to Holy Child College Ikoyi, Lagos
7. IT Consultancy and ICT Management services to Cardoso Secondary School Ajegunle Lagos.
8. IT Consultancy services to Our Lady Of Apostles Yaba, Lagos
9. IT Consultancy services & Training to Paccelli School for the Blind, Yaba -Lagos.
10. Her Company Lezzon Computers -LITTC was also instrumental in setting up the popular Regina Mundi Computer School Ogwashi -Ukwu Delta State through providing consultancy services to the Late founder AFRA as well as the training of her key staff.
EARLY WORK HISTORY
As a young graduate, she worked as a Business Development officer at SIGNCORP LTD. She also served in the marketing/Sales department of an Industrial and Chemical Firm (Kanold Nigeria Petrochemical Company) before settling down in the ICT industry under Powerhouse Ltd. as the GM Administration, and later rose to the post of Executive Director of the Company before setting up Lezzon Computers Nigeria, a subsidiary of Lezzon Ventures.
In over two decades plus, Lilian has been and still is an IT Consultant to Secondary Schools, Corporate bodies, & Government Parastatals within the Country, providing Computer education and IT management services to both the Private and public Secondary Schools as well as to Corporate bodies, and Government institutions.
She is a multiple awards winner and has been honoured by St. Gregory’s College Ikoyi, Lagos for her outstanding contribution to the growth and development of the College in 2003 and Holy Child College Ikoyi, Lagos for her Dedicated Service to the College in 2009; and also by PSR Magazine, in which she was chosen as An Illustrious Woman in Modern Nigeria (WMGA) in July 2015 to mention a few.
A passionate philanthropist, she has provided free Computer training to many underprivileged students from under-resourced public Schools, School of the Blind (Paccelli) amongst others, as well as constantly donating her published Computer Text and workbooks to both primary and secondary schools within the country notably Police Children’s School Obalende, Nigerian Army Children’s School Obalende, Dodan Barracks Primary School Ikoyi, St. Maria Goretti Grammar School Benin-City Edo State, Obidinma Secondary School Delta State, Cusodow Women Centre Benin-City Edo State, the Nigerian Army School of Signals Apapa Lagos as well as, Love of Christ Foundation Int’l –LCF, an NGO and Racco Child Orphanage located at Epe Lagos, amongst others.
Lilian is a proud member of many non-governmental organizations and clubs including but not limited to the followings:
* TSM Foundation- Victoria Island Lagos (A Foundation for HIV and AIDS Relief)
* Lions Club
* Africa Business Community
*Women’s Network of Entrepreneurs
* Women’s Business Owner’s
* Association of Information Managers
*IT Specialist Group
For Lilian, a life of essence is one dedicated to the service of humanity and our business and enterprise are only prosperous when the community/society is prosperous. She sits on the Advisory Board of Cyber Era, as Secretary.
She is often quoted as saying “My wish and desire is that my presence remains a present to the community where I operate.’’