By Clifford Agugoesi, Editor-in-Chief
Oxford Business Group has announced its partnership with Conecta Latam for the webinar Women in Telco 2022, which will be held on March 9 at 09:00 MEX, 10:00 COL / PER, 11:00 MIA, 12:00 BRA/CHI/ARG.
Attendees to this virtual panel will have an opportunity to interact with women who are leading executives in the Latin American telecommunications market.
The objective of the webinar is to generate rich dialogue that brings together data and reflections on gender equity and diversity in the telco industry, in addition to inspiring women who seek to empower themselves professionally.
Topics to be discussed at the webinar include but are not limited to:
-Transforming the business culture in favour of increasing women’s leadership
– Changes in the corporate structure as a mirror of social chang- Policies and practices for retention and professional development of women
– Equal opportunities and benefits: Where are we and where are we going?
– The importance of diversity to generate results in the company (Here we expand the debate beyond women)
– Female leadership behind the scenes (How to deal with prejudice; multiple roles for women, etc.)
– Advice and inspiration for women seeking professional growth in the sector
The webinar, which will have Spanish and Portuguese translation and no English translation, will be
Moderated by Senior Latin America Principal Analyst at Omdia, Sonia Agnese.
Confirmed panelists include:
- General Manager, Puntonet SA, Katherin Miño.
- Executive Director for Government, Embratel, Maria Teresa Azevedo Lima.
- AVP Technology Commercialization, AT&T Mexico, Myrna Lira,
- VP of People, Algar Telecom, Ana Paula Rodrigues.
- VP of People, Ana Paula Rodrigues
- Senior Principal Analyst Latin America, Algar Telecom, Sonia Agnes