By Cyber Era NG Special Correspondent
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the European Investment Bank and the International Monetary Fund are launching a new report on business resilience in the pandemic and beyond from Eastern Europe to Central Asia.
With data from over 28,000 firms, Business resilience in the pandemic and beyond addresses these and many more questions:
• How have enterprises in Eastern Europe and Central Asia coped with the pandemic?
• Is the private sector in Eastern Europe and Central Asia prepared for shifting global value chains, global warming and other long-term challenges?
• Are there still gaps in firms’ access to finance?
According to the detailed agenda, Main findings: firms’ adaptation, innovation, financing and climate action will be presented by Chief Economist, EIB, Debora Revoltella to be moderated by Full Professor, Sciences Po, Sergei Guriev,
Panel Discussants list
- Director European Department, IMF, Alfred Kammer
- Chief Economist, EBRD, Beata Javorcik
- Governor, Central Bank of Croatia, Boris Vujčić
- Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board, BNP Paribas Bank Polska, Lucyna Stanczak-Wuczynska
Shortly after, there will be Q&A session including journalists on the results/content of the Report.