By Ron Chen, Correspondent ASEAN Region
Poly has introduced the Poly Edge B Series IP Phones, the company’s newest IP desk phone family with a stylish design and the professional-grade audio customers have come to expect from Poly. The Edge B Series phones are available in 2- and 4-line key models supporting 8- and 16- line key assignments.
“The overall design and functionality of the Poly B Series IP Phones hit the entry-level sweet spot for small businesses, emerging markets, and even some enterprise use cases,” says product portfolio manager for Poly Edge B Series Phones, Osman Bicakci,.
Poly Edge B Series IP Phones range delivers:
● Fast action at the touch of a button: Poly Edge B10 and B20 allow users to quickly cycle through and access available features like speed dials and extra lines with a fast access pagination key. The Poly Edge B30 has four hard-line keys providing access to sixteen additional key assignments in the same fashion.
● Cut out the background noise: The background noise is eliminated with the Acoustic Fence technology that is built into every Poly Edge B Series phone. Pick up the handset or use your corded headset, and the background noise around you—background conversations, typing, dogs barking, leaf blowers blowing—disappears at the other end of your call.
● At-a-glance status with key illumination: Wth Poly Edge B Series phones, the mute key illuminates when selected. There is never a question of whether your phone is muted or not. You can easily see it at-a-glance.
● Headsets to complement the workstyle: The Poly Edge B Series ensures connectivity to the headset of your choice. No matter your work style, you are covered.
● Easy to provision and install: Poly Device Management Service provides a central, secure portal to stage, deploy, and manage the Poly Edge phones from anywhere. Using our exclusive Poly Voice Software Lite (PVOS Lite) software, internet telephony service provides can deploy phones without any technicians touching the phones.