By Kingsley I. Ilechukwu, Correspondent Lagos
As internet penetration and digital adoption see a significant rise in Africa, IT leaders from the BFSI sector have an arduous journey ahead of them. Further, this trajectory is catalysed by shifting consumer sentiments and an evolving workforce environment.
With ten years of experience in curating BFSI platforms, the 11th Edition of the BFSI IT Summit: Africa is a virtual event facilitating learning, networking and solution adoption for the Banking and Financial Services leaders from Africa.The meticulously curated agenda will address key challenges on building resilience, agility and ultimately driving sustainable transformation.
Supported by the Associations of Fintechs in Kenya, the event will gather pioneering leaders who have done commendable work in transforming their business for the digital-first customer. With engaging panel discussions, insightful keynotes and immersive networking sessions, the event is sure to incite both thought and action at your organization.
The summit will bring together 250+ CIOs, CTOs, Business heads, CEOs and other C-level digital & business leaders from Africa’s Banking & Financial services sector who will discuss:
- Digital banking in Africa & Trends to expect in 2022
- Data driven organizations: Business transformation propelled by data
- Redefining the future of banking with Cloud computing
- Cybersecurity: Lessons Learnt from Cyber Insurance and more..
The conference will host a well-rounded line-up of speakers including renowned Digital leaders & experts from Banking & Financial services enterprises from across Africa including:
- Chairman, Association of Fintechs in Kenya, Ali Hussein Kassim
- Group Chief Information Officer, Jubilee Insurance, Stanley Mwangi Chege
- Chief Information Officer Company, Access Bank (Ghana) Plc, Emmanuel Morka
- Chief Information Officer Company, Coronation Insurance Plc, Nelson Madu
- Digital Transformation and FinTech Industry Specialist Company, International Finance Corporation(IFC), Dr. Konstantin Tsanis
- CISO Company, First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Harrison Nnaji
Other expert speakers will share result-based case-studies, actionable IT strategies and valuable use cases that have worked for the success of their businesses.
Some of the key brands showcasing IT solutions for leaders from Africa’s banking and financial services sector associated with the event are our Gold partners Manage Engine , Oracle, KnowBe4, Rubrik & Veeam and our Media partners at this event include Security Middle East magazine, Security & Fire Africa, Regtech Africa and Cyber Era NG.
To register, visit: Website: bfsiitsummit.com/africa/#