By DTVE Reporter
Digital TV Europe has announced the latest Digital Symposium, focused on content piracy in the post-COVID-19 era.
Big changes in the way content is consumed – which have accelerated as result of the COVID-19 pandemic – means that the threat to revenue security is evolving – and possibly growing too.
With IP delivery growing rapidly, movie distribution windows becoming ever more compressed and live-streaming of high-value premium content exploding, how can content rights-holders, distributors and others in the value chain combat the evolving threat to their revenue security?
In this symposium session, an expert panel of speakers from operator beIN MEDIA GROUP, research powerhouse Omdia and technology leader NAGRA will join Digital TV Europe’s Stuart Thomson to address the changing nature of the threat, the need for a comprehensive strategy to combat that threat, and the tools available to industry players in the battle against piracy.
How is the piracy threat changing – and is it growing?
What is the specific nature of the threat to live content?
What do service providers need to prioritise to combat piracy?
What strategies and tools are available to help aid the fight?
- Legal Director, Anti-Piracy, beIN Media Group, Cameron Andrews
- VP Legal Affairs & Head of Anti-Piracy Intelligence, Investigations and Litigation, NAGRA, Pascal Metral
- Senior Research Director, Media and Entertainment, Omdia, Maria Rua Aguete
- Senior Analyst, TV and Online Video, Omdia, Max Signorelli
- Editor, Digital TV Europe, Stuart Thomson