SES And NSR Synergise On Virtual Forum To X-ray Value Propositions Of O3b mPOWER
- The Most Exciting Development In Satellite Communications This Century
By Kingsley I. Ilechukwu, Correspondent Lagos
A leader in global connectivity solutions, SES , and the leading global satellite and space consulting firm, NSR, are collaborating on a webinar that will enable attendees learn more about satellite connectivity and the benefits it brings to a country. There will also be a focus on the O3b mPOWER communications system – SES’s non-geostationary orbit (NGSO) constellation that will be launching in 2021.
Built on the success of O3b, SES’s current generation constellation, O3b mPOWER is the next-gen system and aims to deliver much enhanced connectivity over high-performance networks to every corner of Africa.
Internet connectivity is known to drive productivity and growth and can improve the quality of life for many African’s living in remote areas. Over 30 per cent of African’s live in landlocked countries and experience significant challenges with access to reliable connectivity. Better solutions are needed as the number of connected devices and demand for bandwidth intensive applications continues to soar across the continent.
During the webinar and through the content shared prior to the live event (after confirming attendance), attendees will learn about the below points and will have the opportunity to ask experts questions during the live webinar:
- How business, governments and the energy sector are already using satellite connectivity to change lives in Africa;
- How the O3b mPOWER communications system works and who can benefit from it;
- The range of telecommunications services that the O3b mPOWER system will power;
- Real life case studies of how SES’s current generation of NGSO constellation – O3b – is already making a difference in Africa.
Interested persons are to email : firstname.lastname@example.org.