By DTVE Reporter
Digital TV Europe has partnered with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to present a webinar on the topic of cloud video essentials with a focus on live and VOD workflows on July 22 at 2pm BST.
The global viewer appetite for streamed video has recently exploded as audiences sheltered from the global COVID-19 pandemic. This up-tick in demand is being served with ever new online video providers, spanning any video application from gaming, sports, live events, houses of worship and of course, premium Television.
In this webinar for video architects, learn how Talpa Network, INTIO TV and Irdeto have built performance, secure streaming services on Amazon Web Services (AWS). By joining the webinar, attendees will learn:
- Real-world examples of live & on-demand video services deployed in AWS
- Building for scale – cloud-based services that can grow rapidly
- Securing high-value content, and protecting streaming revenues
- Where to find extensive developer & architect resources to get started
This webinar is a compliment to the recently published e-Book for video architects – hosted here.
- OTT Solutions Architect, Talpa Network, Bojan Dragicevic
- Product architect and CEO, INTIO TV, Daniel Kusiak
- Technical Solutions Manager, Irdeto, Mick O’Dohert
- Solution Architect, AWS, Andrew Morrow
- Editor, Digital TV Europe, Stuart Thomson
Attendees are invited to register for the webinar now at: https://www.digitaltveurope.com/2020/07/21/digital-tv-europe-to-host-webinar-on-cloud-video-essentials/