By Ifeoma Asika
The School of Media and Communication (SMC), Pan-Atlantic University, with the support of BusinessDay Media Ltd, has concluded plans to hold a 3-day online media conference. With the theme: Journalism in the Digital Age: Essential Skill Requirements, the e-conference is scheduled to hold from Wednesday, June 3rd to Friday, June 5th, 2020.
The online media conference will discuss the challenges of the new technologies in terms of production, distribution and consumption of news as well as explore both the risks and opportunities that today’s changed landscape hold for journalists and many more.
Information on the event sent to us from the Marketing Unit, Professional Education at School of Media and Communication, says attendance is free but prospective attendees have to register ‘on a first come first serve basis’ as there is a limit to the number of participants that the organizers could take.
Here is the link to register; http://smc.edu.ng/professional/forum/smc-media-conference-2020/
Some 2020 Upcoming Online Programmes include but are not limited to :
- The Writing Clinic: 1 – 10 June, 2020
- Maintaining the Integrity of Your Corporate Brand in Crisis Situations – Mini Classes : 16 – 23 June, 2020
- Maintaining the Integrity of Your Corporate Brand in Crisis Situations – Integra Classes : 25 – 26 June, 2020
- Maintaining the Integrity of Your Corporate Brand in Crisis Situations – Optima Class : 29 June – 1 July, 2020
- Product Merchandising and Brand Activation: 8 – 10 July, 2020