By Ifeoma Asika
An online event to attract high profile digital economy experts to brainstorm and chart a robust and sustainable digital future, is planned for The Netherlands as the country is on its way to becoming one of the most innovative digital economies in the world.
This online event will bring together some of the most influential and innovative organisations from both public and private sector providing in-depth insight in goals, policies and activities to stimulate the Dutch Digital Economy.
Speakers will be showcasing Dutch digitization innovations and reporting on relevant Dutch hi-tech initiatives and use cases demonstrating that ‘for every global challenge there is a Dutch solution’.
The line-up of speakers includes:
- Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate Policy, State Secretary , Mona Keijzer
- GSMA, VP and Head of Europe, Afke Schaart
- Municipality The Hague, CIO, Director of Information & IT, Marijn Fraanje
- Chair Digital Taskforce Economic Board South-Holland, Maarten Tossings
- Partner and Digital Practice Leader, Amrop Executive Search, Job Voorhoeve
- ING Bank, TMT Leader, Jeroen Kleinjan
- GSMA, Executive Director, Jeanine Vos
- VP and Moderator, Dick van Schooneveld